Some of Australia’s most popular design brands have come together into a concept store and showroom, combining their artwork, decor and rug collections.
Here are some of the highlights to enjoy in store!
– Sale shoppers will have the chance to meet with United Interiors’ collaborators Alisa & Lysandra (The Block) and James Treble (The Living Room) dishing out their style advice.
– Dani Wales will be hosting her Basic Habitat ‘shop in shop’, featuring a carefully curated range of home décor and accessories.
– Dessert designer and artist Caroline Khoo of Nectar & Stone has created 100 individually boxed chocolates to give away to the first 100 people who walk through the doors
– In a world-wide exclusive, Cult international linen label Mikmax will be available in very limited numbers (they are not yet released anywhere else in the world!). Available at the Basic Habitat shop-in-shop.
Meet and greet opportunities
Offering interior styling advice and photo opportunities:
– Alisa & Lysandra (The Block) will be present from 10am – 1pm
– James Treble (Channel 10’s The Living Room) from 2pm – 4pm
– Dani Wales (Basic Habitat, Healthy Homes TV) from 1.30pm – 4pm.
Register over on Facebook if you’re heading along!